DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATION
In order to receive certain services at Florida Department of Health – Bradford or New River Health you must be financially screened.
You may elect to pay full fee instead of going through our eligibility screening process
Please bring the following items with you:
- Identification Card (picture ID preferred), other examples are voter registration card, birth certificate, infant hospital records, paycheck stub, passport, etc.
- Proof of residency(utility bill – electric or phone bill, bank statement, school record, recent driver’s license, foster child placement letter/notice, housing rent/mortgage agreement, US Military orders, paycheck/stub with name and address, shelter letter signed/dated by staff, property tax receipt, W-2 form for previous year, unemployment documents in applicant’s or client’s name, voter registration card or letter from person applicant lives with and proof (such as utility bill, etc. with the name/address of individual with whom the applicant or client is living)
- Social Security Card
- Any insurance card(s)
- Four (4) weeks most current/consecutive pay stubs:
- If recently terminated – final paycheck or statement on letterhead stating you are no longer employed at company
- If unemployed – copy of unemployment income statement, food stamp statement, SSI statement, and retirement statements, etc.
- No income – bring a letter from whoever is paying room and board with their signature, or have responsible party come in with you and sign letter documenting the amount of support you are provided
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR CLIENTS
There will be a $10.00 minimal fee for primary* care visits unless you have insurance.
*Family Planning and Immunization clinics are excluded from the minimal fee.
Please visit our Expedite Your Visit page, print and fill out the appropriate documentation to bring with you to your visit. From there please call 904-964-7732 to make an appointment.