Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
Healthy Lung Month runs all October as a time to raise awareness around the importance of healthy lungs. This month is an opportune time to familiarize yourself with common air quality concerns and to consult your doctor about any dangers to your lung health. Please read our recent article regarding Healthy Lung Month for more information.Article - Healthy Lung Month
No events at this time
- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- Suwannee River Economic Council, INC. Assisting with COVID-19 Monthly Bills
- Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program Coming Soon
- Asbestos, Cancer and Treatment: Staying on Top of Your Health
- Florida Department of Health Reminds Floridians to Protect Themselves From the Flu
- DOH Bradford Promotes Early Detection and Treatment to Fight Breast Cancer
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals